have you ever tried a life detox/starting fresh? (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. you know, feeling some inspiration for whatever reason, maybe making a list, and then trying to do all these things and change your life...?

I have done this countless times lol, even recently.. for example, one of the things I did was that I made some phone calls, sent some messages and emails...... I tried to patch up some relationships, apologized or thanked certain people and so on.. didn't really work out tho since I ultimately failed and ended up at the same spot again :wimwim:

 

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I haven't made an actual list, I just do what seems fit. If I had a list the first item would be a social media break for 100 days, which I did for 80 days before I just deleted it all. Then studying, spiritual stuff, organizing things that's just sitting out..
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I try to do that everyday and fail.
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
I kinda tried but lost my patience in the middle

Too many people to go after, schedule nightmares etc lol

They probably think I'm the ice queen or something, well, good for them ig :jenniesmug:

It's not like other people try to find me anyway, some rarely do and with those I maintain some contact
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I kinda tried but lost my patience in the middle

Too many people to go after, schedule nightmares etc lol

They probably think I'm the ice queen or something, well, good for them ig :jenniesmug:

It's not like other people try to find me anyway, some rarely do and with those I maintain some contact
doubt you could ever be icy :jisoosmh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
23 June 2019
Messages
1,759
Reactions Received
10,279
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
.. you know, feeling some inspiration for whatever reason, maybe making a list, and then trying to do all these things and change your life...?

I have done this countless times lol, even recently.. for example, one of the things I did was that I made some phone calls, sent some messages and emails...... I tried to patch up some relationships, apologized or thanked certain people and so on.. didn't really work out tho since I ultimately failed and ended up at the same spot again :wimwim:

Does leaving home for another state with what you can in a Dodge Shadow and never looking back count? Cause I did that. It did work out per-say but not much as I had hoped. And I did have to make some sacrafices.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread