I have tried rafting :uwu: and I won't ever try it again
Flaneur Joined 7 April 2024 Messages 3,832 Reactions Received 4,223 Location Flowery meadow Cards View Profile KS Coins 14,360 Fandom Stay Gender Female Pronouns Panda/Bamboo Bear 8 May 2024 #1 I have tried rafting and I won't ever try it again Reactions: Ahsoka
Day ♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡ . . . Joined 20 October 2018 Messages 126,058 Reactions Received 53,014 Cards View Profile KS Coins 524,535 Ship @Nina Wreck @badcrookshanks 8 May 2024 #2 Nope but I'd love to Reactions: Flaneur
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,073 Reactions Received 13,730 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 85,731 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 8 May 2024 #3 I'm too scared to attempt Reactions: Flaneur
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,394 Reactions Received 151,405 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,603 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 8 May 2024 #4 I’ve done the adventure parks where you climb up in the trees but that’s not exactly a sport. It’s the closest I have though Reactions: Flaneur
I’ve done the adventure parks where you climb up in the trees but that’s not exactly a sport. It’s the closest I have though