Have you ever tried Dark Romance books ? (1 Viewer)

Harmony_Starz

˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐
.
.
Joined
24 September 2023
Messages
33,811
Reactions Received
47,941
Location
.With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
37,918
Fandom
Multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Phoenix
Ship
Wreck
*le me reading a hella dark BL romance series* :uwu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Yuzuru and Flaneur

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,208
Reactions Received
10,259
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
52,310
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
I haven't sought it out. It's something I'd check out if it explored certain dynamics and behaviors in an in-depth, psychological way (think of it as an analysis of the human psyche). That's what interests me when it comes to dark content. Not because I desire those types of relationships or condone those types of actions. Unfortunately, many dark romances from what I've seen only indulge in the "sexiness" of the taboo and nothing of substance is present.
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,464
Reactions Received
39,096
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,793
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
Some say it's Romance, some say it's Fantasy Romance, some say it's Dark Romance. Maybe you need to read the books to find out. I saw the first Twilight movie. I didn't like it.
I've read the entire series several times. I just can't find the dark part so I was asking. :haylul: I also wrote an extensive paper on Stephanie Myers writing style in both twilight and the host.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Pirioca

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread