Have you ever tried to build something? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
We had some woodwork classes at school so i build stuff during those and I have helped my mom with building though I'm not super into it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey and ADORA
Joined
4 April 2020
Messages
139
Reactions Received
190
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
i made a small shelf once but it turned out horribly :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Mangoey

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I've built a legos set before if that counts :wimwim:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread