have you ever tried to copy someone or had someone copy you? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
Once in chinese class this BITCH copied my entire essay WORD FOR WORD and threw a fit when the teacher asked who copied so I had to be interrogated for like hours because she wouldn’t fess up!!!!
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
I forgot to say I think I kinda subconsciously copied a girl my ex liked for some time.. I compared myself to her like crazy every day at the very least and it was hell :nayeonisdone:

Copy in what sense to be exact?
If we are talking about all then there was a class fellow who tried to copy my interests and my behaviour because she wanted to be friends with me.
just copy in any way, your personality or looks or anything...
 

kuro

✰ hiatus ✰
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
17,115
Reactions Received
56,266
Location
spring days
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Once in chinese class this BITCH copied my entire essay WORD FOR WORD and threw a fit when the teacher asked who copied so I had to be interrogated for like hours because she wouldn’t fess up!!!!
In math, this girl copied my test so she could move up into a higher level of math, but the teacher noticed her looking at my test, and she was failed lmfao
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I had a friend that copied everything of mine in English and somehow our teacher never noticed lol

There was another time where I was working at a daycare and the girl that I worked with always copied my mannerisms which made me super self conscious.
 

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
My little brother used to copy and imitate me when we were younger and still does sometimes LOL.
It really annoyed me before, but now I'm fine with it :sakUwu:

I never really copied anyone, so far as I remember...
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Most of my threads are plagiarism :jenniesmug:

I'm too lazy to cite the source all the time, and if the authors came to complain at least it's an opportunity to know them lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread