Have you ever tried to cry? (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
1,049
Reactions Received
4,251
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
V.I.P
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Yeah, I have
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I have tried cause i was curious if I could. I can get teary eyed thinking sad stuff. But usually i don't try to cry cause it doesn't make me feel better.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Oh yeah I'm good at fake tears made me great for drama class but trying to make myself cry properly thats something I cant control, doesn't happen alot anyway it usually has to be assisted by music.
 
  • Like
Reactions: ADORA

Areum

Seongwha's Wife
.
Joined
5 January 2021
Messages
5,947
Reactions Received
14,469
Location
- ATEEZ's studio
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
139
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/#1 ATINY
Ship
If you really have to pee and there's that one teacher that's just like "NO!" Then keep your eyes open for a while, and tears will start coming out. Bet you he let me go to the bathroom after that tho :icgyu:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: ADORA

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread