Appreciation Have you ever tried to stan an old group but didn't work out? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Do you mean group that already disbanded or is on indefinite hiatus? Or just group that is older but still active?

No for first one, but i have stanned some that have disbanded or gone to hiatus just after i stanned :yolk:

And older groups yes, depends old but i don't usually stan rookie groups- i'm pretty slow burn what it comes to stanning groups.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I have still not stanned SHINEE even though I've known of them since getting into kpop and it goes the same way with groups like SNSD where I haven't brought myself to stan even though I am a fan of their music and personalities
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and ADORA

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I have still not stanned SHINEE even though I've known of them since getting into kpop and it goes the same way with groups like SNSD where I haven't brought myself to stan even though I am a fan of their music and personalities
You should:lucastwerk:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

ADORA

a flower hidden in the dark, wanting to bloom🎐🌷
.
Joined
15 December 2020
Messages
9,254
Reactions Received
18,839
Location
A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
Website
heartsforu2.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,460
Fandom
teume/carat
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Do you mean group that already disbanded or is on indefinite hiatus? Or just group that is older but still active?

No for first one, but i have stanned some that have disbanded or gone to hiatus just after i stanned :yolk:

And older groups yes, depends old but i don't usually stan rookie groups- i'm pretty slow burn what it comes to stanning groups.
It honestly depends on how old the group is :haylul:
 

Wicked

Loaded Granny Cane Incoming!
.
.
Joined
4 September 2018
Messages
4,702
Reactions Received
16,711
Location
Old Folk's Home
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5,552
Fandom
ARMY/Multi
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I started way back when with what most people call old groups :wimwim: as far as they go... I think I have stanned what I wanted to stan at this point...


PS stan shinee
 

Kamistar

I'm gonna be a star
.
Joined
23 June 2021
Messages
7,244
Reactions Received
18,851
Location
Jessicaland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
22
Fandom
Exo-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
I don't think so, I never tried to stan a group. If I like it a lot I naturally stan and that's it, maybe that's why I stan only a few :lisalaugh:
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
I tried to stan Wonder Girls since I loved their music so much but since they were no longer active, it was kind of hard to do so
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
The only one I can think of is Infinite, it wasn’t anything specific that made me not stan them I’m just fine being a casual listener of their music I suppose.
 
Joined
21 October 2021
Messages
61
Reactions Received
38
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I did have a phase wherein I really tried to stan suju and bigbang, however as time passed by I realized that their music isn't really something I prefer to listen to :(( But I have nothing against those who stan them of course!! It's just that based on my taste, It's something that I would invest on.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread