- Joined
- 24 October 2018
- Messages
- 55,517
- Reactions Received
- 41,115
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 242,426
- Fandom
- Mingyutized
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
- Ship
Yeah, it looks fancy and expensive. I can’t remember the details, but once I watched a documentary film about nomadic life where they also cooked in similar pots and blocked/sealed it, but it was a removable material, you didn’t need to destroy the pot for the food.It’s cool looking, but I think it’s probably too wasteful (and from my little bit of research the whole breaking the top part doesn’t/didn’t seem to be that common, more often it’s cooked in clay stuff with a lid or with foil or removable dough). That’s my impression, I very well could be wrong. I bet this meal was very expensive too so it’s not like I’d end up trying it either way. I’m okay with traditional street food and the like generally so I don’t go bankrupt![]()