18+ Have you ever walked in on someone having sex, who was it and how awkward was it? (1 Viewer)

daesuki

이 비가 그칠 땐 각자 있던 곳에서
.
.
Joined
4 January 2020
Messages
16,598
Reactions Received
31,252
Location
you clouds rain
Website
daesukiii.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
38,410
Fandom
YOLO
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I walked in on my sister. I was bringing up the laundry, and she and her partner are not noisy, so I didn't know. We shared a room, and neither of us knock. So I dropped the laundry and high-tailed it out of there. I think I hid in the pantry.
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
The tragic 4 year old memory of walking in on my mother and my brothers dad...

Other than that I've never walked in on someone I don't think..... (my ex masturbating maybe but not full intercourse)
I've heard my mother have sex countless times which is gross, and my brother.. The girl was so loud =_=
Also my loud neighbours they forgot to close their windows a couple of times.. Skin on skin is gross sounding when you not doing it...
I have ears like a hawk sometimes TT

I have been walked in on.. A few times cause people didn't know how to knock (didn't have a lock at the time)
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
I'm an uncle to a niece born in '92 and I was born in '93... The dynamics are a bit weird and uncommon for sure. I'm so close in age with my nephew in niece that they are like big sister and little brother..
It nice not being the only one with odd family dynamics.. I mean i have uncles and aunts on my dad's side who are way younger than me like one of them is the same age as my son..7. I'm 30...out of respect I'd have to call him Uncle but like... What... I'll be nearing 50 when he's legally an adult.
 

igloo

cheesecake is delicious
.
Joined
31 August 2018
Messages
2,562
Reactions Received
15,940
Location
in the rain
Website
www.pinterest.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
8,748
Fandom
N/A
Gender
Male
Ship
no and i don't plan to any time soon
i'm a pretty good listener so it shouldn't be too much of a worry
plus i'm not a partier either
so that decreases the chances of it happening dramatically
and ig i just have very careful parents xd
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
8,353
Reactions Received
27,110
Location
UK
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
528
Fandom
MY
Gender
Other
I haven't but one of my female friends got caught by her bf at the time with another girl. Obviously, her and her bf at the time are not together anymore but she is still with the chick she was doing. This was about 5 years ago.
 

bulletproof

✧ @karina is the eva to my noora ✧
.
.
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
12,423
Reactions Received
54,952
Location
ARMY base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
55
Gender
Female
Ship
I didn't, but I heard some friends :wimwim: And I heard stories of other friends walking in on their parents having sex :pepecross:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
You have an uncle the same age as you? I'm an aunt to someone one year older than me, this is the first time i've ever heard of something similar to me :wimwim:

Also I didn't walk in but I knocked on the door and told my parents to be quiet when I was like 13 :wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim::wimwim:
Lmao I have an uncle (mom's cousin) 2 years younger than me :wimwim:
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Anyway I never walked in on anyone but a bunch of us (around 5 other people, including my then girlfriend) went on a trip and stayed at a hotel. I'm pretty sure 2 of my friends in the adjacent room heard us that night, we forgot to stay quiet :lisalaugh:
The next day one of them told me to not do it that late again :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: lostinwvnderland

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread