I only wanted to because they did it in cartoons :lisalaugh:
lexus Otaku Bestie . . . . Joined 12 September 2018 Messages 66,873 Reactions Received 97,852 Cards View Profile KS Coins 134,940 Fandom Number One Gender Female Wreck @Ahsoka 31 December 2024 #1 I only wanted to because they did it in cartoons Reactions: Ahsoka
dark_tranquility YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ . . Joined 10 September 2019 Messages 62,063 Reactions Received 52,514 Location Europe and Asia Website www.ancestry.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 201,093 Fandom 𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂 Gender Male Pronouns Eurasian 31 December 2024 #2 RED RIDING HOOD?
magali save our souls . Joined 18 March 2024 Messages 8,207 Reactions Received 9,882 Location ♰ eden Website f5veofficial.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 33,101 Fandom (╥﹏╥) orbit Gender Female Pronouns she ౨ৎ her 31 December 2024 #3 YESSS
StirFriedPanda . Joined 31 December 2022 Messages 27,463 Reactions Received 39,095 Location USA Cards View Profile KS Coins 84,793 Fandom Swith*PNK-Panda Gender Male Pronouns Supreme Lord Emperor Commander 31 December 2024 #4 Absolutely, everyday I wake up. But then I remember I like hot showers and I'm not rich enough for hotels. Reactions: dark_tranquility
Absolutely, everyday I wake up. But then I remember I like hot showers and I'm not rich enough for hotels.
Ahsoka ⚡️Lightning . . . . . . Joined 27 August 2018 Messages 71,391 Reactions Received 151,403 Location That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3 Cards View Profile KS Coins 129,595 Fandom Lex stan Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @athenarose Wreck @lexus 31 December 2024 #5 No but it’s a good idea Reactions: dark_tranquility
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,207 Reactions Received 10,259 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 52,201 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 1 January 2025 #6 As a kid, yes
StrayMixx aka Chiara . . Joined 12 September 2020 Messages 40,162 Reactions Received 46,823 Location in Bang Chan's head Website www.tumblr.com Cards View Profile KS Coins 181,737 Fandom mainly bg Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @pinkmelodies Wreck @Nyaz 1 January 2025 #7 haha I used to take any sack I could get my hands on and pretend I was running away... but my fam is too good to me, I could never!
haha I used to take any sack I could get my hands on and pretend I was running away... but my fam is too good to me, I could never!