- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
I actually watched one yesterday and I was productive! wooo! so good!
yeah everyone is different. just knowing how someone else works hard and I´m being lazy does help a lot :Di think the closest i get to that is listening to lo fi with chilled cow but i usually need loud music to get me to want to do things
probably way too pretty student :D.Yeah, but they didn't motivate me lol
people do anything to get things done :DI didn't even know they were a thing![]()
ohhh please do remember :DDude I remember there was some drama with a korean dude like two years ago, he got like 100s of thousands of views on his videos when all he did was study in silence because his face was nice lololol . Can’t for the life of me remember his name!!!