Have you ever witnessed a crime? (1 Viewer)

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,603
Reactions Received
43,662
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,477
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
sort of? i mean there was a group of overly agressive fans of a local football team beating up a guy 40-50 metres from the building where i live in. i didn't really witness it because i was at home but the space around here is empty enough to see that happening from my window.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
31 July 2019
Messages
276
Reactions Received
449
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
436
Fandom
SONNY CHUUS
Gender
Female
Well, A lot of times I've seen someone commit a crime.

:sanathink:

Furthermore, the police officer was looking at the person. As they put away the things they stole.
And tried to run but the police officer smiled (laughing) and tackled them.

:lisalaugh:

I was standing like I was invisible. As I pretended to look the other way. Because I was laughing. I covered my face with my hand. Like they really tried to steal while the police officer was looking their way.

:shamesica:

They really thought they had a chance to run away. Or, something.

:irenecrazy:

I thought this only happens in Kdrama's or any movies.

:seokeyes:

I thought the world was glitching. hahaahahhahahahah
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
1,060
Reactions Received
1,081
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they/them
well technically....
my friends have smoked and drank since they were minors. but other than that really, no.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wooyoungie

Wooyoungie

로레나 ♡
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
640
Reactions Received
4,736
Location
ATINY Base 💕
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Not that I can think of :dubuthink:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread