- Joined
- 5 November 2018
- Messages
- 5,078
- Reactions Received
- 14,232
- Location
- CL's cherry tree
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- GZB
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Not just sleepy, you wake up and feel like you've been working on the field x)
ooof x.x happened to me this morning and God, it's the worst. Hope you don't get it againYeah, a lot of times![]()
I don't know why, but probably stressooof x.x happened to me this morning and God, it's the worst. Hope you don't get it again
I don't know why, but probably stress![]()
All the time![]()
I pretend like its normal
![]()
![]()
![]()
My medication helps me thankfully, I still wake up a bit tired but once I get up and take it I end up feeling a lot more energized
I really hope it will stop soon. Even if you are used to it it's still terrible.
not reallyNot just sleepy, you wake up and feel like you've been working on the field x)