Have you ever won anything? (1 Viewer)

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
My friend won 2PM album, but sent my address instead since she wasn't even fan of 2PM, does that count xd

I have usually bad luck at lotteries/draws so I haven't won anything memorable myself.

Like I got couple stipends in school for good overall numbers, but i don't think stipends count here.
 
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
385
Reactions Received
1,411
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Towards the end of last year, I won a £50 Amazon voucher just for doing a 2 minute survey. It was a random draw so I was very lucky.

And when I was like 7, my school held a competition for Easter. We had to decorate our own easter egg and 7 year old me decided to be extra and get a huge box, place the egg inside, and decorate the box too. I remember including parts where you could pull a string and a little paper chick would pop up. I won a cup and a chocolate Easter egg. :maheart:
 

baekk

🌺🌺
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
4,129
Reactions Received
12,479
Location
🌼𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔳𝔢𝔯 𝔤𝔞𝔯𝔡𝔢𝔫
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I won an album from here:llama_lovely:
and when I was in high school, I won a lot of swimming trophies (I lost them)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread