Have you ever written stories? (1 Viewer)

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was in a creative writing workshop for a year so I have written many and I like doing so
I usually like to do different genres, horror, sci fi, drama etc and combine them ofc
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I was in a creative writing workshop for a year so I have written many and I like doing so
I usually like to do different genres, horror, sci fi, drama etc and combine them ofc
I was reading some books during my night shift this week and took some inspiration and just had created my own story in my head, wonder if I should take it to paper? :dubuthink:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I was reading some books during my night shift this week and took some inspiration and just had created my own story in my head, wonder if I should take it to paper? :dubuthink:
i think writing a short story or smthn when you're at work would be quite fun i think you'd find it passes the time really fast
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
i think writing a short story or smthn when you're at work would be quite fun i think you'd find it passes the time really fast
The problem is if i wanted to share it with you I'd have to write it in english which might be more difficult than just writing in A forum, if i wrote it in German i had to translate it which would be double the work :susPepe:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Yili

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
The problem is if i wanted to share it with you I'd have to write it in english which might be more difficult than just writing in A forum, if i wrote it in German i had to translate it which would be double the work :susPepe:
i'd suggest writing it in english because translating into english later sounds like a butt ton of work LOL
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
I´m so hurt that you haven´t read them :D. yes :D
I don't think I e read any fanfics on here :wimwim: Also if u read the op i asked for non loop fanfics cuz most of them involve shipping and romance which i find cringe :nekosweat:
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I don't think I e read any fanfics on here :wimwim: Also if u read the op i asked for non loop fanfics cuz most of them involve shipping and romance which i find cringe :nekosweat:
why would I ship Minho with anyone but myself? :D
I have also written MANY more of different topics. I have been writing fanfics since I was 16 which is like ........... centuries ago, carving them in stone in caves and such :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Myco

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread