Have you ever written stories? (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
not kpop fanfics
SO RUDE


I do write original fiction too but I’ve been neglecting it a little a lot in favor of fanfic ^^ the instant gratification when I finish a chapter and post it is too addicting lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
7 June 2021
Messages
247
Reactions Received
272
Location
{Diamond Life}
Website
verisona.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
any pronouns work
Ship
I’ve been writing stories since I was 12. I remember at age 12 I had written this story about a clown who was also a serial killer and going after this teen girl, whose father had him locked up at one point. I’ve also written a vampire type story about one of my favorite Western bands, it had like 2 sequels lmfao and I’ve written one BTS horror fanfic back when I was a huge fan but never finished it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread