Have you ever… (1 Viewer)

Joined
2 January 2023
Messages
43
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ArmyBlinkOnce
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her
This is kind of funny lol. Just this morning I almost fell down the stairs.

I've had plenty of almost fell down and maybe a handful actually fell down, but those actual fell downs aren't that bad and it's just 1 or 2 steps.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse and Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,557
Reactions Received
41,136
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,548
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
This is kind of funny lol. Just this morning I almost fell down the stairs.

I've had plenty of almost fell down and maybe a handful actually fell down, but those actual fell downs aren't that bad and it's just 1 or 2 steps.
Be careful! :petthepanda:
 
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
27,473
Reactions Received
39,112
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,845
Fandom
Swith*PNK-Panda
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Supreme Lord Emperor Commander
… ever fallen down the stairs? Or a high place? :bobross:
As always, I’m asking for science, not because anything like that happened to me. :wimwim:
Yes, I have fallen down the stairs when I was very young. I also once fell off of an 80' cement Silo once. Luckily I was wearing fall protection so the fall was only about 15 feet. But then I dangled their for an hour until they found and set up a winch to get me back up. Fun times.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse and Boyo

owo

the moon guy
.
Top Poster Of Month
Joined
29 December 2022
Messages
55,288
Reactions Received
17,192
Location
neptune
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
337
Fandom
moons
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
he/him
Wreck
i tripped down the bus steps once, it was rainy so the they were wet and i slipped off the top all the way down to the pavement. sliding down all those metal steps and then ending off on a rock solid ground felt like i flew outta this planet :llama_shook:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: seoriverse and Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,557
Reactions Received
41,136
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,548
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yes, I have fallen down the stairs when I was very young. I also once fell off of an 80' cement Silo once. Luckily I was wearing fall protection so the fall was only about 15 feet. But then I dangled their for an hour until they found and set up a winch to get me back up. Fun times.
Dang, glad your story ened up happily, I was really afraid at the silo part. :sanapray:
 

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,557
Reactions Received
41,136
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,548
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
i tripped down the bus steps once, it was rainy so the they were wet and i slipped off the top all the way down to the pavement. sliding down all those metal steps and then ending off on a rock solid ground felt like i flew outta this planet :llama_shook:
Oh noo, something like that happened to me, too. I was embarrassed and hurt at the same time. :taeyongdisgust:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yep that’s how I’ve broken my tailbone 2 out of 3 times.
:jisoosmh:
one was a set of cement stairs :pepecry1:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,014
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I haven't but I watched my coworker fall off an order selector about 10' in the air :leavingmind: good thing for the harness it caught him, and we manually brought the lift to the ground o_o he took a break after that
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo
Joined
7 July 2022
Messages
6,154
Reactions Received
4,718
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
17,379
Fandom
PlryWnxyMYBlink
Gender
Male
Pronouns
🇰🇷-🇺🇸 PWMB
Yes, I have. When I was young, I was at home and somehow slipped off a small, carpet staircase from the third floor to the second.
Thankfully, I wasn't injured.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Boyo

Boyo

𝒮𝒽𝒶𝓇𝓅
.
.
Joined
24 October 2018
Messages
55,557
Reactions Received
41,136
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
243,548
Fandom
Mingyutized
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I haven't but I watched my coworker fall off an order selector about 10' in the air :leavingmind: good thing for the harness it caught him, and we manually brought the lift to the ground o_o he took a break after that
Hope he is okay now. That sounds terrible.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Day1

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Sadly :pepecry2: My doctor said the third time was most likely caused by my family’s trip back to the states from Korea. We had constant layovers, my mom and I had to sleep in our car and she says because it was broken two other times prior that it just easily broke from 34+ hours of constant sitting. I have lots of pain there when I sit or stand in the same position for too long.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Boyo

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread