Have you ever... (1 Viewer)

Joined
22 April 2019
Messages
1,557
Reactions Received
4,625
Location
Small Magellanic Cloud
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Auch. Can u reset it though?
Yep!! I managed to roll it all back! Now I'm happy, but also sad cause I have no Pie

And I lost all data ofc, but I have a backup, yay

i did this with my samsung galaxy bc i hated the icons. still can't find the proper factory reset package to fix it...
I did that in the past with HTC, LG and even Lenovo, but somehow Sony ended up being the toughest cookie :yolk:
I've never had a Samsung, but I agree that the old TouchWiz design was and eyesore. I like the newest interface they use,
it's finally clean and seems more customizable than in their older phones.
As for icons, thank Android gods for Nova Launcher and custom icon packs, I always change the default ones :sanapray:
 
Joined
25 February 2019
Messages
1,009
Reactions Received
3,554
Location
SHINee Academy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Have you ever got your phone stuck in boot loop by flashing the wrong kernel? :pepecry1:
That's what I deserve for wanting AOSP Pie instead of stock Oreo...
:sadcat:
This sounds like it was made in one of those random word generators
 

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
If it isn't some super obscure brand, you might find solution in this forum. Maybe you can still save it :sanapray:
I already tried everything to save it lol

I'm using other tablet now

I can temporarily fix that old one but since it'll always come back to infinite boot I gave up lol
It's firmware is also such a crap xD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread