have you ever........ (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
5,718
Reactions Received
22,690
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
.. lost your way? if so, in what way.. what mistakes have you made and why?

the more time passes and the older I grow, the more lost I become in a way.. I've improved some things, but I still lose my way easily, in some ways maybe even more easily than before. Really, I feel like I was making smarter decisions before when it comes to certain things.. I know better yet I do this, I forget my own pain so easily sometimes, feels like I forgot who I am or maybe I never learned at all.. it all comes from a place of being lost, not seeing a meanining, and being too used to pain.. sometimes I resent the people who were supposed to raise me and shape me into something better than this, sometimes I just hate and blame myself instead, I don't trust myself at all.. in any case, I hope it comes to an end soon somehow...

 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I am constantly lost and don't know what to do. I get distracted so easily so it's a struggle to focus.

Nowadays it is a little better... doing work outs, yoga and meditation really is grounding me in ways I never thought it could
 
  • Love
Reactions: kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread