- Joined
- 13 November 2018
- Messages
- 36,941
- Reactions Received
- 64,079
- Location
- You did well Moonbin <3
- Website
- flyhighyili.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multi <3
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
had your expectations subverted by a highlight medley vs the actual song?
Whether you liked the song on the medley but didn't like the whole song
OR
you didn't think you'd like the song based on the highlight medley but loved the whole song?
I don't listen to highlight medleys much so I can't say accurately
Whether you liked the song on the medley but didn't like the whole song
OR
you didn't think you'd like the song based on the highlight medley but loved the whole song?
I don't listen to highlight medleys much so I can't say accurately