have you gotten/are you getting an advent calendar this year? (1 Viewer)

Joined
15 August 2019
Messages
246
Reactions Received
866
Location
USA
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
i usually get the ones with chocolate but idk which one im gonna get this year
 

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
the tea one is so cool! i need to check if they have calendars like these where i live. i personally don't celebrate christmas but i buy things like these purely for the chocolates and whatever kind of sweets there are inside
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I am not sure. I tend to open up basically everything as soon as I get one so I try to not get to drawn to one advent calender.
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku

Kimono

Woo Woo Wa Baby
.
Joined
13 August 2019
Messages
940
Reactions Received
1,770
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Think they are overpriced and wasteful. I wouldn’t mind one as a gift with something unique in it. You can get so many types now.. used to be just chocolate..now you get toys and even figurines and like soap
 
  • Like
Reactions: kodoku and yeji

Foxia

.
Joined
14 May 2019
Messages
942
Reactions Received
2,692
Location
Hope World
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I NEED ONE WITH TEA

The only ones they sell around here are either with chocolate or beauty products.. Can't have chocolate (because of sugar) and I'm not a big beauty product user so :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku
Joined
8 November 2019
Messages
57
Reactions Received
231
Location
Gravity❄️
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I love advent calendars but it's just a waste for me, i love chocolate way to much and i have 0 self control so i'll end up eating them all in a day :lazypotato:
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and kodoku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread