Have you had a Kpop dream? (4 Viewers)

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
The only one I’ve had was in April and in it Jungkook was cycling On a bike in a city that I was in and he was singing Euphoria :haylul: then he walked me home to our non-existent irl pub🥲:maheart:
:taeminstare::pkrystal:
 

KPawz

found dead or alive
.
Joined
6 June 2021
Messages
1,602
Reactions Received
2,668
Website
pawzworldz.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
Once
Pronouns
They/Them
Ship
I just had one last night. It was exposed that Yoshi was a set of identical twins: one named Yoshinori and the other named Bangjeon. I kid you not.
That is hilarious
 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: Poetry and Chaeee

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Taemin was my boyfriend in one
I dreamt of a nonexistent Kpop song
I somehow ended up bringing a group back together, and they were on a beach hugging, crying, and kissing each other
 

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,132
Reactions Received
46,803
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
183,886
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Joined
28 May 2021
Messages
107
Reactions Received
92
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Yep. But in those dreams somehow always end up switching to like being chase by a serial killer or end up being chase by a Titan or zombie. I watch a lot of true crime and anime before going to bed.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Poetry
D

Deleted member 74

I've met SNSD and seen Shinee members around in my dreams
Also casually met BTS at the city and they were so funny, I imagine they'd be the same irl
My dreams about Kpop are always random
:passcoded:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Quite a few actually, a lot of the times it’s just me randomly hanging out with them but there have been a few strange ones. :worry:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread