- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I'm sure most of you are aware of N.Flying's Rooftop by now. It's currently Korea's #1 song. But did you know that N.Flying also released another song along with Rooftop?
It's another song that's really easy on the ears like Rooftop. And if you're a fan of slower songs, you'll love this. I don't even like slow songs but I love this.
Have you heard Winter Winter?
And you can't make a post about N.Flying's music and not post a live version of it. So here is the live performance of Winter Winter
It's another song that's really easy on the ears like Rooftop. And if you're a fan of slower songs, you'll love this. I don't even like slow songs but I love this.
Have you heard Winter Winter?
And you can't make a post about N.Flying's music and not post a live version of it. So here is the live performance of Winter Winter