I jail broke my phone last year. I liked it but it drained my battery too much.
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 June 2021 #1 I jail broke my phone last year. I liked it but it drained my battery too much.
Juniverse Local Backstabber ♡ . Joined 1 January 2020 Messages 11,006 Reactions Received 21,104 Cards View Profile KS Coins 498 Fandom Deobi Wreck @jesus_christ 8 June 2021 #2 No, I'd probably fuck it up somehow
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 8 June 2021 #3 Juniverse said: No, I'd probably fuck it up somehow Click to expand... Idk about android but on iPhone there are ways to undo it if you do mess up
Juniverse said: No, I'd probably fuck it up somehow Click to expand... Idk about android but on iPhone there are ways to undo it if you do mess up
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 8 June 2021 #4 i wouldn't even know how to
KPawz found dead or alive . Joined 6 June 2021 Messages 1,602 Reactions Received 2,668 Website pawzworldz.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 5 Fandom Once Pronouns They/Them Ship @Chae 9 June 2021 #5 How do you jail break a phone?