COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

[Have You Met] Introducing Strawberry Prince (1 Viewer)

peaches

Thunder ⚡️
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Stingray
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
img_v3_027g_8291f864-e09e-40f7-a5dd-ea2b5c742dbh.png
Banner made by @Nina

Submitted by: @YeoreumSkies
Original submission:
Link

Strawberry Prince is a Jpop group formed in June of 2016. The group consists of six members: Nanamori, Jel, Satomi, Colon, Rinu and Root. The members do not show their face, instead they are represented by an animated image.

Here are the members:

Nanamori:
IMG_4635.jpeg

28 years old
Born on June 23, 1995
His representative color is Purple
The leader and creator of the group

Jel:
IMG_4638.jpeg

27 years old
Born on July 28, 1996
His representative color is Orange

Satomi:
IMG_4636.jpeg

30 years old
Born on February 24, 1993
His representative color is Pink

Colon:
IMG_4637.jpeg

27 years old
Born on May 29, 1996
His representative color is Blue

Rinu:
IMG_4639.jpeg

25 years old
Born on May 24, 1998
His representative color is Red

Root:
IMG_4640.jpeg

25 years old
Born on October 25, 1998
His representative color is yellow
He is the maknae

The group is signed under STPR Records. The group previously had four other members: Kanna, Shiyun, Ketchup and Yuuku. Nanamori is the founder of the group and he formed the band. While the group would upload their original music to their official YouTube channel for the first few years, Strawberry Prince's first commercial release would not be until 2019, with the release of the mini-album Strawberry Start in March 2019. Strawberry Start sold over 80,000 copies in its debut week, and achieved the second place spot on the Oricon weekly album ranking.

Then Nanamori and Jel became inactive members, leaving Colon, Root, Rinu and Satomi as the groups remaining active members.

Playlist of some of thier biggest songs:

First song:

Latest song:

Concert footage:

Reviews:
Party in the box
A very interesting and cute song for the wonderful festive season. The song gives off to a great start where the drums start playing in the background right after as soon as the members start singing the chorus at the beginning. It overall has a very cheerful and bright vibe to it. It’s quite nice. - 7.5/10

yura yura
This one is so good, I really like it. It has a really nice and bittersweet sounding chorus and they all sound amazing in this. It gives off that sweet, relaxing and night street vibes. The lyrics are pretty sweet too. Will definitely add this onto my playlist. - 10/10

Re✰STARt
Again, a very nice start to the song with the way that they start the chorus right at the beginning of it. Plus, it sounds really nice and pleasant too, and had me intrigued the first time I heard it. The song kinda gives off summer vibes but in a rock-genre version lol. All of their voices in the chorus blend well with each other, and they sound amazing. - 8.5/10

Party in the Box: This song is a cheerful song that captures the youthful vibes of the group. The chanting rap adds some unexpected interest, and I liked the riff on using the "so" sound to communicate different meanings.

Chocolate Hanbunko: This song has softer vocals that convey the vibe of someone shyly confessing their affection. It's super cute and refreshing, you can immediately tell it's a Valentine's song, even without the chocolate references in the chorus.

Seishun Chocolate: I wanted to compare the chocolate songs! This one has more of a "working up to it" feel; the lyrics are a bit more aggressive about wanting to win your affection. But it's super playful, which is carried through the fun chorus.

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
Congrats @YeoreumSkies - you've won 250 coins, and remember your 2nd prize is either a GIF badge (PM an awards member) or a random rare card (request in cards thread)

Thanks for reviewing @kingdom @centen - you've won 50 coins!
Thanks for submitting this month @ani07 @ningholic @Melting @Day @Azarath - you've won 100 coins!

I'm handing out the coins now :rosedance:

Tickita

♦️🍰♥️
Reactions Received
Website
tickittaa.carrd.co
KS Coins
Fandom
KingCassie
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

Silver_Snowflake

Milk Mocha Bears 🤍🐻‍❄️🤎🐻
Reactions Received
Website
www.quotev.com
KS Coins
Fandom
Multifandom
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck

YeoreumSkies

kim seungmin stan
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
OMG WHO REQUESTED SUTOPURI I LOVE YOU MARRY ME😭🤍🤍🤍🤍
Meeeeeeee i haven't found an international fan that i can actually talk about them with so this is really nice 😄 i love their music ^^ I've been a fan for about 4 years now

YeoreumSkies

kim seungmin stan
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY

YeoreumSkies

kim seungmin stan
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY

YeoreumSkies

kim seungmin stan
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
i saw them on an ad before :excitedcat:
Cool!! Sadly no matter how much i listent to them and watch their videos I've never gotten an ad for them 🥲✌

YeoreumSkies

kim seungmin stan
Reactions Received
Website
scratch.mit.edu
KS Coins
Fandom
STAY
I'm really happy they got chosen :excitedcat: and hopefully a few kps users might like their music and will start listening to them 🥲😄

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread