{Have you met}: SAAY (1 Viewer)

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
20250601-110324.png

Banner by @eclipsoul


saay 2.jpg
Saay 1.jpg
saay 3.jpg

SAAY is a South Korean R&B artist.
She is a former member and leader of the group EvoL
Fandom: SLAAYER

Full Name: Kwon Sohee
Birthday: April 13, 1993
Zodiac: Aries
Nationality: Korean
Languages: English, Korean

Instagram: saayworld
Youtube: SAAYworld
Twitter: SAAYworld
Tiktok: saayworld








(discovered her in this era)






















Reviews!

@ani07
ZGZG - was actually the first song I heard from her back in 2019. I still love this song and its my favorite song of hers. I like the overall catchiness, vocals used and the music band vibe. (9/10)


A.M.A.F - wasn't sure if I should post this because of the lyrics, but oh well. xD This is also one of the songs I like. I like the general sexy vibe. You will def feel like moving your body when listening to this one. (8/10)


Sin City - love this collab. Their vocals fit really well together. This is yet another sexy feel song. Tbh I like Tiyon a bit more (cause I like korean male vocals more). I like his vibe in the song and how he sings it. ♥ I`m a sucker for high vocal tones. (8/10)

Ex-TRA - ok tbh she is rocking the sexy. I like the details in the background and also vocals are good again. She don't disappoint. ♥ (8.5/10)
 
Last edited by a moderator:

snsd2beg

Sooyoung's Husband
.
Joined
23 April 2023
Messages
12,204
Reactions Received
10,253
Location
United States
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
51,708
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Wreck
YESS!! She is one of my top favorite soloists :kokorohappy: so happy to you know her!!
I know her from her EVOL days and I checked out her stuff when she first went solo, though I've fallen behind a bit.
I'll have check out the newer stuff on this thread. She's very cool
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
LOVE HER
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
what a lovely person
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp

ChiaraStar169

bite the apple, baby!
.
.
Joined
12 September 2020
Messages
40,135
Reactions Received
46,805
Location
irritating the metalheads
Website
www.tumblr.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
184,339
Fandom
mainly bg
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
omg congrats @pinkmelodies !!! I don't usually do soloists and only stick to groups, but I'll defos check her out!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

The_LastRomeo

Piece of My World
.
Joined
2 June 2022
Messages
17,625
Reactions Received
18,610
Website
haru-masamasa.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6,256
Fandom
EXO-L/FOREVER
Pronouns
Zombie/Monster
She's so talented, she has a new song too!
 
  • Love
Reactions: pinkmelodies

pinkmelodies

Jewel ᥫ᭡.
.
Joined
19 April 2024
Messages
21,993
Reactions Received
13,702
Location
2nd Gen Era
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
84,645
Fandom
SONE
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: The_LastRomeo

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
I do like my R&B tbh
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread