ARE YOU OKAY?!?

WHY DID YOU CONTINUE WITH SO MUCH HAPPENING?
The only gymnastic-y thing I ever did was trying to do a handstand cuz I thought it was so cool
I did it on a matress against a wall but never managed to lift my legs high enough to touch the wall and ONE single time I tried without the wall (still on the matress) since I expected my legs wouldn't go up AND I DID IT, I MANAGED TO GET MY LEGS FULLY UP

AND THEN I BEGAN FALLING FORWARD

I was worried I would land on an arm and break it so I lifted them off the floor to support himself and ended up hitting my head on the floor instead, i feel like landing on your arm and breaking it is better than landing on your head and grtting who knows what type of issues
My head felt like someone wacked a giant steel plate with a big drum stick but after 2 days it passed and I said nothing to my family cuz Idk, I was too shy, thankfully there were no issues, I never tried to do a handstand after that