And did u wish upon it? :hmmm:
Harmony_Starz ˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥𝒮𝓉𝒶𝓇.✧.𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓇𝓎 𝒮𝓀𝒾𝑒𝓈 ✶࿐ . . Joined 24 September 2023 Messages 33,813 Reactions Received 47,969 Location .With Moguri, Cowie and Trinny<3🐇🐈🦢 Cards View Profile KS Coins 37,930 Fandom Multifandom Gender Female Pronouns She/Her/Phoenix Ship @Moguri Wreck @TrinityJade 9 September 2024 #1 And did u wish upon it? Reactions: Pirioca
owo the moon guy . Top Poster Of Month Joined 29 December 2022 Messages 55,288 Reactions Received 17,192 Location neptune Cards View Profile KS Coins 337 Fandom moons Gender Non-Binary Pronouns he/him Wreck @snsd2beg 9 September 2024 #2 yeah but i dont remember, i was young
snsd2beg Sooyoung's Husband . Joined 23 April 2023 Messages 12,209 Reactions Received 10,260 Location United States Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,822 Fandom SONE Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @MK3AMLuvsU Wreck @xiao 9 September 2024 #3 When I was young, I think so. I probably wished on it
pinkmelodies Jewel ᥫ᭡. . Joined 19 April 2024 Messages 22,143 Reactions Received 13,747 Location 2nd Gen Era Cards View Profile KS Coins 86,510 Fandom SONE Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @Chiara Wreck @athenarose 9 September 2024 #4 Definitely when I was young and wished upon it
Pirioca Joined 30 December 2022 Messages 12,494 Reactions Received 9,508 Location Germany Cards View Profile KS Coins 77,262 Gender Male 9 September 2024 #5 We had a few shooting stars last week. I counted three while I sat on the balcony that night. So I had three wishes! There was also Tony Stark, he tested his new Iron Man armor... Joking aside, it was a meteor.
We had a few shooting stars last week. I counted three while I sat on the balcony that night. So I had three wishes! There was also Tony Stark, he tested his new Iron Man armor... Joking aside, it was a meteor.