I watched Youth and Consequences as well as Cobra Kai a while back and liked them a lot. :maheart:
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 24 May 2021 #1 I watched Youth and Consequences as well as Cobra Kai a while back and liked them a lot. Reactions: Yili and Tickita
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 24 May 2021 #2 I watched the free episodes of Step Up: High Water Reactions: Mangoey
blueberries Fleshy fruit . Joined 17 November 2018 Messages 15,240 Reactions Received 46,642 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 May 2021 #3 Havent seen any... Reactions: Mangoey
Jimimis Joined 22 February 2019 Messages 16,036 Reactions Received 44,289 Location the female gaze Cards View Profile KS Coins 124 Fandom luoshifemy Gender Female Pronouns luo/yunxi Ship @kuro 24 May 2021 #4 Nope, despite how hard yt pushed that stupid liza koshy show at me Reactions: Mangoey
Handcrafted Joined 17 March 2021 Messages 1,802 Reactions Received 2,296 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 24 May 2021 #5 I have not because I believe you have to pay for them Reactions: Mangoey
Myco Ace of Hearts . . . Joined 4 November 2018 Messages 33,247 Reactions Received 81,309 Location Beat Interactive Cards View Profile KS Coins 13,036 Fandom Choice Gender Male Pronouns He/Him Ship @oppasenpaigod 25 May 2021 #6 I remember wanting to check out one once, was like 2-3 years ago but never did, no idea what its called by now rip Reactions: Mangoey
I remember wanting to check out one once, was like 2-3 years ago but never did, no idea what its called by now rip
Yili Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain . . Joined 13 November 2018 Messages 36,941 Reactions Received 64,079 Location You did well Moonbin <3 Website flyhighyili.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom Multi <3 Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @kinnie Wreck @Nezumi 25 May 2021 #7 i haven't seen any but i thought i should check out some since my brother has me on his youtube red sub Reactions: Mangoey
i haven't seen any but i thought i should check out some since my brother has me on his youtube red sub