Have you tried FLAN? (Custard pudding) (1 Viewer)

Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
For those of you don't know, Flan is the term we use for Custard pudding in Latin America. It shouldn't be confused with Quesillo because, eventhough they look similar, there's a little difference only pros will know...
:pepesmug:

Anyways, I craving a good Flan with passion fruit or pineapple.



@notthatmarko @Ahsoka @TicTok_Togruta @perhapz @lexus
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,389
Reactions Received
151,401
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I have seen that image many times before but I had never heard what it was called. I love custard so I would probably like that quite a lot though. I don't think anywhere around me sells it so I should probably look into how it's made instead.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
From what I've seen it's made of sugar, eggs, condensed milk, and evaporated milk. It seems very sugary
It depends on how you want it. Some people do not add that much sugar to the flan itself and make the caramel sweeter instead.
 
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I have seen that image many times before but I had never heard what it was called. I love custard so I would probably like that quite a lot though. I don't think anywhere around me sells it so I should probably look into how it's made instead.
Well, this dessert is well known in most latin countries and seems to be very popular in Japan. Idk if you have watched Sakura Card Captor but one of Kero's favorite foods was this pudding.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
26 November 2018
Messages
4,551
Reactions Received
12,217
Location
Irene's hands
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I live in Brazil, it's a very common dessert here
There's a brazilian dessert I've always wanted to eat, brigadeiro. I have a cousin living in Sao Paulo, maybe one day I can visit her and eat all that brazilian food.
:sj_weary:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and perhapz

perhapz

ab imo pectore
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
6,070
Reactions Received
31,387
Location
🏰 & 🍀
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
There's a brazilian dessert I've always wanted to eat, brigadeiro. I have a cousin living in Sao Paulo, maybe one day I can visit her and eat all that brazilian food.
:sj_weary:
Ohh, yeah it's very famous here, I make it once in a while when I'm crazing something sweet
It's very very sweet btw
Detiniftely give it a try someday! It's very easy to make
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Ashla_K

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
it looks so good omg me want that
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ashla_K

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread