Have you tried Lost Ark? (2 Viewers)

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Lost Ark is a Korean MMOARPG. It is co-developed by Tripod Studio and Smilegate RPG.
It was first released in the South Korean region on December 4, 2019. With the partnership with Amazon, Lost Ark got localized for the Western region and released in the European and North American regions on February 11, 2022, where it got published by Amazon Games.

-

The hype finally got to me and I ended up downloading the game last night. I played tonight with my boyfriend
and I had a lot of fun with it. I spent way too long in the character customization lol

If you do play, show me your character(s)!


My girl was inspired by Soraka from League of Legends




 
  • Love
Reactions: Haiku and uran

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
@WinterWonderland Omg I love Soraka! Cute character, I still haven't played Lost Ark. I keep telling myself to download it but never do. lol. Are you enjoying the game? How are the quests and stuff?
Soraka best girl!

I ended up uninstalling the game. I didn't like the camera angle, it threw me off since the start and when I started seeing the skill tree, etc I knew this was not going to be for me. The game is going to be super grindy and I'm tired of doing this now. (I played too many grindy MMOs before) I like the gameplay tho, the Sharpshooter is super fun!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,081
Reactions Received
72,515
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,408
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
@WinterWonderland Omg I love Soraka! Cute character, I still haven't played Lost Ark. I keep telling myself to download it but never do. lol. Are you enjoying the game? How are the quests and stuff?
I’m not sure if you meant to tag me, but thats okay. I’ll have to check out Lost Ark now lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

Haiku

.
Joined
26 November 2021
Messages
3,179
Reactions Received
3,849
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Soraka best girl!

I ended up uninstalling the game. I didn't like the camera angle, it threw me off since the start and when I started seeing the skill tree, etc I knew this was not going to be for me. The game is going to be super grindy and I'm tired of doing this now. (I played too many grindy MMOs before) I like the gameplay tho, the Sharpshooter is super fun!
Oh no, that sucks. There is no way to change the camera? That will annoy me too. Yeah that's why I was afraid to play it. I was just playing another mmo and it was grindy, which is boring to me :/ I wish there were more mmo's that were different and not just completing quests, fight bosses in raids, pvp..

I’m not sure if you meant to tag me, but thats okay. I’ll have to check out Lost Ark now lol

Mess... :haylul: I really got you two mixed up

Maybe because your username has "Winter" in it but @hoeforjuyeon has a winter dp... well :runrunrun:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Hoemantic

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
Oh no, that sucks. There is no way to change the camera? That will annoy me too. Yeah that's why I was afraid to play it. I was just playing another mmo and it was grindy, which is boring to me :/ I wish there were more mmo's that were different and not just completing quests, fight bosses in raids, pvp..
I don't think so, the angle is stuck that way and you can't even turn the camera to check in different angles. It's awful!

Yeah that's why I stick to RPGs instead. It's grindy but at least you can go at your own pace and not worry about keeping up with everyone
 
  • Like
Reactions: Haiku

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread