- Joined
- 30 January 2020
- Messages
- 26,480
- Reactions Received
- 39,142
- Location
- We're no strangers to love.
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,434
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she, her, mrrp
yeah, it´s not bad, but only if I can do it at home, I would never got to a public zumba class. however, I remember how our PE teacher invited her friend, a zumba instructor, to introduce us to zumba and do a zumba class for us. it was great and I have done it with youtube a few times.
Oh great I was thinking of trying it outI've used it on the wii I think at one point...it helped with my weight loss tbh. And it was also a lot of fun too.
Go for it!!!Oh great I was thinking of trying it out
My mom tried to get me into HIIT... it's not my thingI didn't try it, not really my style tbh, I prefer HIIT workouts for the cardio part, otherwise I'm not really a cardio personbut if you like these things, I encourage you to do it, it's a more dancey way to move around