have you tried.... (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
watching a full concert or musical on a streaming site?

I personally have seen especially Disney+ having musicals in their program. I personally love that. I wish broadway especially was more accessible world wide aka. stages being officially filmed and put on a streaming service for example. I think that way, way more people could be reached.

Same thing with a concert. It would be nice to have it accessible in good quality cause certain bands would never visit some countries.

​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
snh48 concerts :pepecross:
and the million different douyin-sponsored events

idk if ballets count 100%, but I've watched a couple of them too
ballet def counts in my opinion
 
  • Like
Reactions: mysteric

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread