TV Have you watched HBO's Chernobyl yet? (1 Viewer)

SeulPika

Seulgi's PR Team
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
3,403
Reactions Received
17,163
Location
Edinburgh, Scotland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
2,412
Fandom
Reveluv & Uaena


Chernobyl dramatizes "the true story of one of the worst man-made catastrophes in history and tells of the brave men and women who sacrificed themselves to save Europe from unimaginable disaster. The miniseries focuses on the heartbreaking scope of the nuclear plant disaster that occurred in Soviet Ukraine in April 1986, revealing how and why it happened and telling the shocking, remarkable stories of the heroes who fought and fell."


​

Has anyone else started watching HBO's latest Mini Series 'Chernobyl' yet?

I've always had an interest in the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster ever since I learnt about it in school and a few years ago I actually got to visit Chernobyl and Pripyat. So I was excited when this series was announced and having watched the first 2 episodes. The series has so far lived up to my expectations!
 
  • Like
Reactions: arieam
Joined
13 March 2019
Messages
4,283
Reactions Received
11,073
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female






​

Has anyone else started watching HBO's latest Mini Series 'Chernobyl' yet?

I've always had an interest in the Chernobyl Nuclear Disaster ever since I learnt about it in school and a few years ago I actually got to visit Chernobyl and Pripyat. So I was excited when this series was announced and having watched the first 2 episodes. The series has so far lived up to my expectations!
looks good is it on netflix???
 
  • Like
Reactions: arieam and SeulPika

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread