Have you watched How To Get Away With Murder? (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I'm watching it now, I'm on the 5th season already :pandahappy: I'm really thankful for it to have kept me sane for a while. It's pretty uncommon to find a longer Netflix series to watch O.O even though sometimes I feel like this show is annoying I just have to remind myself it's not a CW show... those are the definition of annoying - the blueprint fr.
Have you seen it? Have you watched all 6 seasons? What complaints do you have? I have a few myself :gyuripout:
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
I havent watched but i want to what is it about?
Ohhh no way I can't spoil for you but theres a lawyer who also teaches at a university criminal law class and 5 of the students are main characters along with the lawyer and her 2 staff. They get up to some shenanigans, definitely check it out!! I won't spoil it all for you
 
  • Like
Reactions: seungfloral
Joined
6 October 2021
Messages
15,961
Reactions Received
15,086
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
69,032
Fandom
Stay
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ohhh no way I can't spoil for you but theres a lawyer who also teaches at a university criminal law class and 5 of the students are main characters along with the lawyer and her 2 staff. They get up to some shenanigans, definitely check it out!! I won't spoil it all for you
Oh that sounds so interesting
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread