Have you wondered what your pets do when youre gone? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’ve wondered before if my dog goes downstairs while we’re gone. She isn’t generally allowed to go down, but I’m wondering if while we’re gone she takes her chance to explore :susPepe: Shes been there before, and I wonder if without us to enforce it she decides to try. Idk :lisalaugh:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Mine just sleeps or looks out the window :wimwim:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Ahsoka
Joined
7 March 2023
Messages
181
Reactions Received
247
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
784
Fandom
multifandom
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I think my cat just sleeps, she's old so she does that most of the time. :pepeheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread