Sensitive Haven't been myself in a while (1 Viewer)

Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
So I've been really emotional and not knowing what my heart wants. I do t know why this is happening but it's causing me to hurt someone special to me. Honestly I don't know what's going on. Maybe I'm just lonely and need affection. Anyways I needed to express how I feel and if anyone has gone through something similar or has any advice or anything let me know in comments.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Tickita
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I think you need to redirect your energy somewhere else. Set a new goal in life, find something that you enjoy and dive into it. Work, school, family, maybe call some friends you haven´t seen in a while. Talk it through with someone you trust and if that doesn´t help, maybe there is a specialist available who could help you how to deal with your emotions?
You just seem a little lost and finding yourself again is a hard job, but so worth the effort.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
I understand. I've been sitting with my heart whenever I feel off or confused about things. I keep a journal and write how I'm currently feeling, then ask my heart some questions to find the root of my feelings so I can understand why I am the way that I am.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
6 October 2020
Messages
4,797
Reactions Received
8,789
Location
at yo dining table eatin yo pizza
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
STARWOL
Gender
Female
So I've been really emotional and not knowing what my heart wants. I do t know why this is happening but it's causing me to hurt someone special to me. Honestly I don't know what's going on. Maybe I'm just lonely and need affection. Anyways I needed to express how I feel and if anyone has gone through something similar or has any advice or anything let me know in comments.
Food does wonders
Just saying :wimwim: :ilovebread:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Jewel

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I can’t say that I completely understand what you’re going through but it sounds like you should maybe take a step back and take care of yourself a little more. Like Yellowcoat said try to set a new goal, or pick up a new hobby. Focus on yourself, try to understand where those feelings are coming from, write how you feel or talk to someone that you trust.
I’m really sorry that you’re feeling this way and I hope things get better for you
 
  • Like
Reactions: Jewel
Joined
3 January 2021
Messages
9,062
Reactions Received
8,671
Location
Hugging the brightest star next to the moon
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,302
Fandom
💎Multi🏴‍☠️
Gender
Female, Non-Binary, Other
Pronouns
She/Her
Thanks so much for the care and support :umjicry: :yolk::sanapray::pepeheart:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread