Haven't done one of these in a while (1 Viewer)

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Actually haven't realized how long it has been if @brekker didn't mention it.
But I got some new non K-Pop reccs for you!

Old but gold!
I'm pretty sure you've heard this song a thousand times



Now what If I told you that it's like their worst song in their whole entire discography?
Well I got you covered with some of their b-sides that deserved the hype instead.






Another oldie that you've probably heard way too many times



Milky Chance released a new song 'Colorado' which is an absolute banger, can't wait for the album!




And now just some other songs I'd like to reccomend as well, some new - some old!








@OnlyCalB @Yili @Anju @karina @Vikki @Lovely_Cornchips @Mangoey @Panda @notthatmarbleboy @Tickita @JakeyWantsCakey @ChimChimCheroo @Darkseid @Juniverse @blueberries @brekker​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Against the Current!
:nekolove:

Also Woodkid is cool. I remember their Assassins Creed promotional song 'Iron' from so long ago.
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
woodkid used to be so so popular ahah. some old emotions are still there ♥

the "hero" song has such a fan mv, loving it!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yay I missed those
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread