having lots of money = everyone wanna marry you? lmao (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Netizens believe that 'My Little Old Boy' should come to an end.




A netizen wrote, "I wish they would stop 'My Little Old Boy'. Honestly, the men on that show are people who were really successful and made a lot of money. They still are doing really well.

Netizens think 'My Little Old Boy' should be brought to an end as it shows mothers constantly criticizing their adult children


eh ,please ,only idiots wanna marry rich ppl / poor ppl who are troublesome / with bad attitude




like who wanna marry a too clean freak that would u tie your hair up 24/ 7 and does not allow u to sweat at home because it is dirty ? LMAO

ppl marry rich ppl for a better life not for a harder life plus rich ppl are not some rare breed :llama_tea: llama_twerk
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I mean someone might have similar personality, so good luck to him finding someone like that! I sense some OCD which is no fun at all, and everyone deserves to be happy.
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I mean someone might have similar personality, so good luck to him finding someone like that! I sense some OCD which is no fun at all, and everyone deserves to be happy.
everything has limit and relationship is abt compromising

similar yes but exactly the same? lmao

who say u cant be single yet happy? i never dated and still happy
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
neitzens are something else i swear
more like society is stupid

they always come up with stupid stuff like feeling inferior because they think celeb only date rich ppl / celeb

yet they go berserk when the celeb marry a pretty girl who is not rich / famous

give me a break duh
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
everything has limit and relationship is abt compromising

similar yes but exactly the same? lmao

who say u cant be single yet happy? i never dated and still happy
I´m not saying you cannot be single and happy, but he obviously has a different opinion. Why shouldn´t he be able to find happiness and love? And if someone is willing to live according to his rules and being paid for it..... well be it. They can still benefit from it. He will be less lonely and his partner gets to enjoy his money :D
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
altho it is a bit bored to be single hmm

anyway ,what i wanna say is nobody should be too stuborn in relationship
I agree. Tolerance and respect are keys to healthy relationship. I am single too and would never change it, but to each their own. I understand how it can be lonely and boring for most people. I hope you´ll find someone who fits you!
 
  • Love
Reactions: burnenemy
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I agree. Tolerance and respect are keys to healthy relationship. I am single too and would never change it, but to each their own. I understand how it can be lonely and boring for most people. I hope you´ll find someone who fits you!
would never change because of what?

maybe my standard is too high for normal ppl lmao

ppl say finding someone nice is already high .wut?

i just want someone who looks decent at least ,care abt appearance ,nice ,financially stable ,abt 173 cm tall at least ,pamper me ,does not expect me be free maid ,a buddhist ,a korean / chinese / jap

i thought that 's basic tho?

i work hard to be pretty ,study hard ,improve myself everyday because i wanna date someone awesome plus many ppl like me as well

idk why i must settle for less and i hate myself to eternity like that🍢🍡😂
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
would never change because of what?

maybe my standard is too high for normal ppl lmao

ppl say finding someone nice is already high .wut?

i just want someone who looks decent at least ,care abt appearance ,nice ,financially stable ,abt 173 cm tall at least ,pamper me ,does not expect me be free maid ,a buddhist ,a korean / chinese / jap

i thought that 's basic tho?

i work hard to be pretty ,study hard ,improve myself everyday because i wanna date someone awesome plus many ppl like me as well

idk why i must settle for less and i hate myself to eternity like that🍢🍡😂
I don´t think you should settle for less :). But maybe give people more chances? I mean sometimes people seem to be jerks at first, but inside ...
Why not? Because relationships require patience with ... someone else´s bullshit :D. I don´t want anyone telling me what should I do, when to go to sleep, when to go out, when to do this and that, how to cook, when to lose weight etc. Most of women I know go through that and I just ... nagh, not for me. .
I´m not saying that it doesn´t have a lot of benefits - companionship, money, safety and perhaps not feeling lonely, but I´m just not that kind of person. I´m introverted, I don´t really fit in :).
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I don´t think you should settle for less :). But maybe give people more chances? I mean sometimes people seem to be jerks at first, but inside ...
Why not? Because relationships require patience with ... someone else´s bullshit :D. I don´t want anyone telling me what should I do, when to go to sleep, when to go out, when to do this and that, how to cook, when to lose weight etc. Most of women I know go through that and I just ... nagh, not for me. .
I´m not saying that it doesn´t have a lot of benefits - companionship, money, safety and perhaps not feeling lonely, but I´m just not that kind of person. I´m introverted, I don´t really fit in :).
i rarely like ppl tho and most ppl are sloppy / look bad - i hate that

plus most ppl are boring and like to judge me because imma broke

lmao ,what's wrong with me? ppl say imma nice ,pretty ,cute and intelligent .i even scored 3.7 cgpa every sem.being broke is not a sin zzz

i met all kind of crazy dude and i kinda get traumatized

i cannot brain why i work hard to dress up , do skincare etc etc yet some sloppy bad looking ppl come over and want me to see ugly stuff

anyway ,i just dont like anyone .i liked 2 dudes and they are nasty as heck .thank god i forgot abt them

so u dont mind being alone till u die off?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
i rarely like ppl tho and most ppl are sloppy / look bad - i hate that

plus most ppl are boring and like to judge me because imma broke

lmao ,what's wrong with me? ppl say imma nice ,pretty ,cute and intelligent .i even scored 3.7 cgpa every sem.being broke is not a sin zzz

i met all kind of crazy dude and i kinda get traumatized

i cannot brain why i work hard to dress up , do skincare etc etc yet some sloppy bad looking ppl come over and want me to see ugly stuff

anyway ,i just dont like anyone .i liked 2 dudes and they are nasty as heck .thank god i forgot abt them

so u dont mind being alone till u die off?
well, you do all that for yourself :). who needs others to be appreciated?
we all meet jerks on our way, I have met my fair share, but I´m sure there are some decent guys around if you are willing to try.
no, I don´t mind living alone till I die :D
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
well, you do all that for yourself :). who needs others to be appreciated?
we all meet jerks on our way, I have met my fair share, but I´m sure there are some decent guys around if you are willing to try.
no, I don´t mind living alone till I die :D
it is annoying to be judged and life is abt impressing others even when it comes to finding job ,getting connection etc etc

but i mainly take care of myself being pretty is beneficial

nope ,they are all crazy and i am pretty cursed .i always meet bad incidents that ppl say my life is like makjang

yea ,pretty true llama_twerk

i dont mind being alone too if i cant find someone .i am not gonna waste my life on someone who is not on par

i still dont like anyone as i said so
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
it is annoying to be judged and life is abt impressing others even when it comes to finding job ,getting connection etc etc

but i mainly take care of myself being pretty is beneficial

nope ,they are all crazy and i am pretty cursed .i always meet bad incidents that ppl say my life is like makjang

yea ,pretty true llama_twerk

i dont mind being alone too if i cant find someone .i am not gonna waste my life on someone who is not on par

i still dont like anyone as i said so
that explains a lot about my life. I was born extremely ugly. when I say ugly I mean ... I really look ... different to other people, so I have heard a lot of shit throughout my life and unless I do a lot of plastic surgery, I´d just have to cover my ears and move on. it is what it is and selfpity has never got me anywhere, so that is why my opinion might be a bit .... flegmatic in that matter.
beauty do give you benefits sure, but if you can´t get them, why dwell on them? I have never been one of the lucky ones. if you are, just milk it and be clever. there is nothing for free in life.

yeah, I mean, life runs by so fast, you don´t really notice it. I just go to work, come back home, eat, watch some tv shows and go to sleep. it´s no biggie :D. but again, I´m not an extrovert, I can imagine if people are born social butterflies such life might feel like prison to them.
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that explains a lot about my life. I was born extremely ugly. when I say ugly I mean ... I really look ... different to other people, so I have heard a lot of shit throughout my life and unless I do a lot of plastic surgery, I´d just have to cover my ears and move on. it is what it is and selfpity has never got me anywhere, so that is why my opinion might be a bit .... flegmatic in that matter.
beauty do give you benefits sure, but if you can´t get them, why dwell on them? I have never been one of the lucky ones. if you are, just milk it and be clever. there is nothing for free in life.

yeah, I mean, life runs by so fast, you don´t really notice it. I just go to work, come back home, eat, watch some tv shows and go to sleep. it´s no biggie :D. but again, I´m not an extrovert, I can imagine if people are born social butterflies such life might feel like prison to them.
llama_twerk
some kpop idols are pretty ugly tho but skincare and fancy make up can fix stuffs

i was hella ugly too .was kinda chubby and had lots of pimples so ppl bully imma and say nobody would date imma .that 's why i started to do skincare etc as a teen besides being interested in it

i like being at home too .not sure because going out needs money ,being cursed or because of corona solely .imma is already 24 .not sure whether i could change my life .i tried all my best but i still cannot control the outcome

then what u wanna do when retire:llama_squish:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
that explains a lot about my life. I was born extremely ugly. when I say ugly I mean ... I really look ... different to other people, so I have heard a lot of shit throughout my life and unless I do a lot of plastic surgery, I´d just have to cover my ears and move on. it is what it is and selfpity has never got me anywhere, so that is why my opinion might be a bit .... flegmatic in that matter.
beauty do give you benefits sure, but if you can´t get them, why dwell on them? I have never been one of the lucky ones. if you are, just milk it and be clever. there is nothing for free in life.

yeah, I mean, life runs by so fast, you don´t really notice it. I just go to work, come back home, eat, watch some tv shows and go to sleep. it´s no biggie :D. but again, I´m not an extrovert, I can imagine if people are born social butterflies such life might feel like prison to them.
was? then how u fixed it
 
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
llama_twerk
some kpop idols are pretty ugly tho but skincare and fancy make up can fix stuffs

i was hella ugly too .was kinda chubby and had lots of pimples so ppl bully imma and say nobody would date imma .that 's why i started to do skincare etc as a teen besides being interested in it

i like being at home too .not sure because going out needs money ,being cursed or because of corona solely .imma is already 24 .not sure whether i could change my life .i tried all my best but i still cannot control the outcome

then what u wanna do when retire:llama_squish:
well, I´m not a teen anymore and I do my skincare :). I have never said that, but there are things that cannot be fixed unfortunately :).
when I retire I will just grow flowers and herbs and be that crazy witchy lady of the neighbourhood :). I´ll also read and will spend all my money on books and will watch tv shows day and night :D
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
well, I´m not a teen anymore and I do my skincare :). I have never said that, but there are things that cannot be fixed unfortunately :).
when I retire I will just grow flowers and herbs and be that crazy witchy lady of the neighbourhood :). I´ll also read and will spend all my money on books and will watch tv shows day and night :D
oh yea but fancy make up gives illusion to certain extend but it is ok - i didnt ask u to be like me tho lmao

send pic of flower and herbs then
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
oh yea but fancy make up gives illusion to certain extend but it is ok - i didnt ask u to be like me tho lmao

send pic of flower and herbs then
nothing wrong with being like you :). I´m sure you already sound like you are gorgeous :).
I will ahaha.
 
  • Love
Reactions: burnenemy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread