Having your japanese comeback without your japanese member is so sad.. (1 Viewer)

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Sometimes groups will do small fanmeetings or concerts in Japan before making an official jp debut or releasing japanese music. Ive has technically released some jp music and promoted it before wave though.





I feel like they definitely did do some Japan fanmeetings before releasing jp music because i do think i remember some tweets about it but I can’t for the life of me sift through so much tweets to find it. Like I said though, not unheard of.
ahhh maybe I'm also confusing things, you are right they released japanese versions of their korean songs already

But I kinda thought the debut is when you release an original song :sanapray:
 

Myth

* ☀︎Potato Minhyuk’s Military Wifey * ♥
.
Joined
19 November 2021
Messages
15,604
Reactions Received
18,866
Location
In Intak's arms uwu
Website
mintakyy.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
27,584
Fandom
P1eceVillain+
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
ALL OF THEM
ahhh maybe I'm also confusing things, you are right they released japanese versions of their korean songs already

But I kinda thought the debut is when you release an original song :sanapray:
Idk what counts lol. I’ve seen some jp versions of songs called a debut, I’ve seen some original versions called a debut. I just go with what the company decides to label it as lol
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Idk what counts lol. I’ve seen some jp versions of songs called a debut, I’ve seen some original versions called a debut. I just go with what the company decides to label it as lol
I think you are right thought and probably eleven japanese version was the debut... I'm sorry for confusing everyone!

Anyways, still sad Rei can't take part in the japanese promotions, I hope everyone can agree with that :koyagasp:
 

kimsguardian

🎧ྀི KKONGSUNI'S ᓚ₍⑅^..^₎♡ ˖°.
.
.
Joined
26 March 2022
Messages
106,101
Reactions Received
59,246
Location
the beautiful wizoneland
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
488,174
Fandom
divewavs2u
Gender
Male
Pronouns
kkongsuni's yeobo
naori we miss you so much!! :pandasad:

i think they will do great for their jp debut promotion, even tho yujin's japanese still an elementary-kid level but wonyoung is a genius language so no worries here.
yeah i kinda sad that naori missed the opportunity to perform in her home country, which i'm sure she's anticipated a lot before the hiatus. i hope she's doing well in her recovery :sanapray:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
naori we miss you so much!! :pandasad:

i think they will do great for their jp debut promotion, even tho yujin's japanese still an elementary-kid level but wonyoung is a genius language so no worries here.
yeah i kinda sad that naori missed the opportunity to perform in her home country, which i'm sure she's anticipated a lot before the hiatus. i hope she's doing well in her recovery :sanapray:
Ohh do you understand japanese or did you hear that about Yujins japanese?

Yeah I'm sure she was really looking forward to it too :sadcat:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
As usually its hard to follow japanese acitvities, but I wonder how IVE are doing without Rei in Japan.. :pepecry2:

Can any of the other members speak Japanese well?

@Dive :sanapray:
I hope Rei is doing well </3
but i can kinda relate when Treasure was doing activites in Japan when YeDam and Mashiho were on hiatus, and the J-Line was only 3 for the time being...Mashiho was part of the J-Line:pepecry2:

And I cant relate to much more since my ult group doesn't have any Japanese members
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
Wait, it says that she returned to her activites on may 12th according to K-profiles:powerfulrat:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
I hope Rei is doing well </3
but i can kinda relate when Treasure was doing activites in Japan when YeDam and Mashiho were on hiatus, and the J-Line was only 3 for the time being...Mashiho was part of the J-Line:pepecry2:

And I cant relate to much more since my ult group doesn't have any Japanese members
ohh you mean Loona? Wow.. I've never noticed, but yeah they have not a single japanese member despite being 12? :passcodea:
 
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
ohh you mean Loona? Wow.. I've never noticed, but yeah they have not a single japanese member despite being 12? :passcodea:
Yep, 11 Korean and 1 Chinese (ViVi, real name Wong Gaahei, English name Viian Wong and her Korean Name Hwang A Ra)
1684412861522.png

that is sadly not correct :sanapray:

Maybe some people confused her youtube acitivites with her being active again, but like with all kpop related stuff, it was most likely recorded a while ago before her hiatus
Oooo
well stamp the stupid stamp on my forhead :pepe_yippee:
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri

Moguri

.
Joined
31 December 2022
Messages
67,031
Reactions Received
98,803
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
348,717
Ship
Wreck
Yep, 11 Korean and 1 Chinese (ViVi, real name Wong Gaahei, English name Viian Wong and her Korean Name Hwang A Ra)
1684412861522.png


Oooo
well stamp the stupid stamp on my forhead :pepe_yippee:
ohhhh I had no idea Vivi was chinese! I thought all of them are korean!

But I guess it makes sense, Loona was formed pretty close to Twice? So that was the time before anyone had prooven that putting a bunch of japanese members into your kpop group woud 1) be accepted by the korean GP and 2) lead to great success in japan itself ?

And no please don't put that stamp on your head! Its really not easy to keep up with all the kpop news if you are not a hardcore stan of the group! (If you are a hardcore DIVE though, you sadly have to put on the sticker :sanapray::icgyu:)
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
ohhhh I had no idea Vivi was chinese! I thought all of them are korean!

But I guess it makes sense, Loona was formed pretty close to Twice? So that was the time before anyone had prooven that putting a bunch of japanese members into your kpop group woud 1) be accepted by the korean GP and 2) lead to great success in japan itself ?

And no please don't put that stamp on your head! Its really not easy to keep up with all the kpop news if you are not a hardcore stan of the group! (If you are a hardcore DIVE though, you sadly have to put on the sticker :sanapray::icgyu:)
ViVi is our only Forgien member and is the oldest member too!
but that is very true and it obviously had proven well for having a J-line :D
I deserve that sticker
1684421360618.png
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Moguri
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
  • Love
Reactions: Moguri

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread