Appreciation He has done it again (1 Viewer)

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
Right when I thought I was losing interest and moving on, he decided to release a song and win me over all over again!




I became a stan after hearing his cover of Only Then and since then every day I hoped he would release another song in a similar tone and a million years later, he finally did and I. AM. OBSESSED.
You guys seriously don't understand how much I love his voice. Like I want to cry because I love it so much. Still With You is officially my favourite BTS song ever. Everything about it is perfect. And the fact that he produced it all by himself makes me so proud. My talented baby. I really hope we get to hear more songs like this from him!!

I'll just go and obsessively click the replay button and die over this gorgeous boy's beautiful voice.
:dubuwave:​
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: yeji and Evergreen

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I guess JungkooksWife will make a comeback for real :lisalaugh:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Yep I'm seriously contemplating it :sanapray:
I would stan so hard if you do ( not that I don't already am completely whipped for you) :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Suzy

Hua Chen Yu's #1 Martian
.
.
Joined
22 November 2018
Messages
7,026
Reactions Received
27,656
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L & My
Gender
Female
Ship
I would stan so hard if you do ( not that I don't already am completely whipped for you) :sanapray:
Awww this is so cute!! :maheart:
my heart literally skipped a beat reading that
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Suzy

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread