- Joined
- 31 December 2022
- Messages
- 67,008
- Reactions Received
- 98,746
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 348,330
- Ship
- Wreck
As NewJeans sang the theme song for the current LoL world championship, they will be performing their song live on the day of the final match next sunday. One of the players screamed in the winning moments: NewJeans HERE I COME!!
Its a bit hard to understand but here is the clip:
Hanni, Minji and Hyein also saw it and responded to it
He was also asked about NewJeans in the interview after the game and gave a super cute reply:
I hope he gets his hoodie signed
@Bunnies @motorp77
Its a bit hard to understand but here is the clip:
Hanni, Minji and Hyein also saw it and responded to it
He was also asked about NewJeans in the interview after the game and gave a super cute reply:
I hope he gets his hoodie signed
@Bunnies @motorp77