- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 33,247
- Reactions Received
- 81,309
- Location
- Beat Interactive
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 13,036
- Fandom
- Choice
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- He/Him
- Ship
This is a fancam of 2 DONGKIZ members Munik (black outfit) and Wondae (orange/black top) covering part of the "Troublemaker" Choreo.
I heard that it has around ~1 Million views over on TikTok but I just feel so sad about it.
It seems like Wondae doesn't really mind doing the choreo until he has to put his hand on Munik's butt.
For me, it just looks like he's uncomfortable. Like his face tells me everything I need to know. ("What the hell am I doing here?")
I just hope it wasn't forced and that he maybe just had a bad day or something or maybe I'm just too sensitive i don't know
@Boy Group
@notthatmarko
I heard that it has around ~1 Million views over on TikTok but I just feel so sad about it.
It seems like Wondae doesn't really mind doing the choreo until he has to put his hand on Munik's butt.
For me, it just looks like he's uncomfortable. Like his face tells me everything I need to know. ("What the hell am I doing here?")
I just hope it wasn't forced and that he maybe just had a bad day or something or maybe I'm just too sensitive i don't know
@Boy Group
@notthatmarko