HE MAKES ME WANNA GRRRRR BARK WOOOF WOOF (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
HERES MINE


hello welcome



NO ONE WILL EVER KNOW THAT I'M ON LEBIAN FOR ONE CHICK

 
  • Like
  • Haha
Reactions: yeji and Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
me when a cute girl I actually LIKE is present
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
me when a cute girl I actually LIKE is present
Me when this girl i think is really pretty in my school started talking to me 😭
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Me when this girl i think is really pretty in my school started talking to me 😭
girl the struggle is real. there is this cool, charming, funny girl I am lowkey curshing on right now and dammmmmnnnn
 
Joined
8 April 2020
Messages
2,021
Reactions Received
4,721
Website
miracleboysatori.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Non-Binary
Ship
Wreck
girl the struggle is real. there is this cool, charming, funny girl I am lowkey curshing on right now and dammmmmnnnn
I ship it now :')
 
  • Love
Reactions: yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Wonpil

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Of courseeee! I'm so excited for you right now lol I hope she has enough taste and like you back uwu <3
aww you are the best. I honestly don't know. I am not even sure if she is in a relationship currently lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread