Tourney Heart Attack vs One & Only - R7 LOOΠΔ Solos Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    11
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,193
Reactions Received
76,667
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,512
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Heart Attack
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yes it is :irenecrazy:

Along with Love Cherry Motion. I can't belive I let it lose 3 times
pepehands.png
Not enough to get a clean sweep :irenecrazy:
You should've put this Heart Attack energy to help LCM :pepecry1:
 

potato

☆ Stan Yolkie ☆
.
Joined
22 May 2019
Messages
5,913
Reactions Received
28,273
Location
Under the Earth
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Moa
Ship
Not enough to get a clean sweep :irenecrazy:
You should've put this Heart Attack energy to help LCM :pepecry1:
I don't know what I was thinking :pepecry2:

What is ViVid so low as well? :sadcat: What was I doing?
pepehands.png
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Bitch, please! Where were you when I posted this masterpiece the other day? :nayeonisdone:
I promoted this last year on the other forum lmao :haylul:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread