Tourney Heaven vs I - R5 Soloist Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: lexus and yeji

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
HEAVEN
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I knew it would come down to this.
Sigh.

Welp, I'm gonna vote for what I vote for because one song is my jam, but the other song is one I have literally put on repeat for hours because the song was just fing lovely.

And the problem here is you can't tell which song I'm talking about :pepecry1:
Maybe lol
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,318
Reactions Received
76,679
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,960
Ship
Wreck
I knew it would come down to this.
Sigh.

Welp, I'm gonna vote for what I vote for because one song is my jam, but the other song is one I have literally put on repeat for hours because the song was just fing lovely.

And the problem here is you can't tell which song I'm talking about :pepecry1:
Maybe lol
I'm guessing I is your Jam and Heaven is the lovely one :dubuthink:
 
  • Like
Reactions: AmysTeri
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female
I'm guessing I is your Jam and Heaven is the lovely one :dubuthink:
The opposite lol.
I guess I shouldn't call either one "my jam" though since neither one are "jamming" songs xD
Heaven's the one I badly belt out in the car*
:nekosweat:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread