Tourney Heaven vs I Will Show You - R8 Ailee Tournament (1 Viewer)

Which song is your favourite?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck


Heaven managed to crawl it's way back from losing in the first round and apart from 2 draws along the way it managed to win every match it was in and ended up drawing for 1st place leading us here where it will face I Will Show You in a battle to determine the champion. I Will Show You started off stronger out the gate but managed to end up picking up 2 draws along the way and 1 loss which was to none other than Heaven. Will Heaven be able to beat I Will Show You again and become champion or will I Will Show You prove to be the stronger song by becoming champion?

Other Round 8 Matches









 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
HEAVEN
 
  • Like
Reactions: dooh and Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread