MV Heechul and Min Kyunghoon (ft.bibi) - Hanryang (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I literally had to take a minute, take a deep breath and tag three people who I believe have a similar taste to mine before watching it @NiniLin @uhgr8 @karina
because I have been waiting for this aaaahhhh, I LOVE THE COLOURING (I have loved the song before), I´ll just listen to this on repeat, thank you :D.
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I literally had to take a minute, take a deep breath and tag three people who I believe have a similar taste to mine before watching it @NiniLin @uhgr8 @karina
because I have been waiting for this aaaahhhh, I LOVE THE COLOURING (I have loved the song before), I´ll just listen to this on repeat, thank you :D.
YES WE TOTALLY HAVE SIMILAR TASTES.

And honestly I really am excited for this
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi and brekker
Joined
13 November 2020
Messages
534
Reactions Received
827
Location
Thedas
Website
www.instagram.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female, Non-Binary
I literally had to take a minute, take a deep breath and tag three people who I believe have a similar taste to mine before watching it @NiniLin @uhgr8 @karina
because I have been waiting for this aaaahhhh, I LOVE THE COLOURING (I have loved the song before), I´ll just listen to this on repeat, thank you :D.
ooHHHHH I love this!, thanks for tagging me :sakUwu:
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Xeulgi and brekker
Joined
14 April 2020
Messages
1,013
Reactions Received
1,693
Location
Ga Atlanta
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
WHO THE FUCK DID NOT TAG ME IN THIS *^*
no lie but chul is just "hahaa B******"
Bibi like "everyone know i'm the fucking shit here"
hoon is "i'm too cool for any of ya'lls"
so in overall conclusion, this is one good song we need more of this ahhh ~
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread