Heechul reveals why he never denied rumors surrounding his sexuality (1 Viewer)

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm sure most of you know that I've had endless rumors about me being gay since my debut. I even had scandals with other male celebrities. I think it was because I had long hair and wore colored lenses at my debut. At first, I wanted to deny the rumors, but I thought that it'd be inconsiderate to the sexual minorities. I know that some of my male fans who come to my international or domestic concerts can be gay themselves and I'd feel so sorry to them if I did that.
We love a king :sanapray:​
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
that's one of the reasons he is one of the best
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
how is it offensive if he denied he wasn't gay?
I think he just meant that that'd stop the rumors while if he doesn't say anything it'd be more representation even if he isn't gay
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
how is it offensive if he denied he wasn't gay?
Apparently (this is what I've read from comments) lots of people think that when someone denies it, it's because they feel disgusted because they are associated with the label

but yea he could just say no I'm not but I respect people who are
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread