News Heejin and Chuu talk about Loonas bond (1 Viewer)

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,670
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
In a recent interview and pictorial for The Star magazine, LOONA’s Heejin and Chuu dished on their love for their fellow group members!

The two idols posed for the magazine’s April issue in an array of airy springtime looks that matched the pictorial’s fresh fruit theme.

Expressing her excitement for the shoot, Chuu remarked, “I’m delighted to be posing for a pictorial with Heejin. I always wanted the two of us to do a photo shoot together.”

Later, the two LOONA members sat down for a post-shoot interview in which they reflected on how far they’d come since their official group debut in 2018.

“I think we did a good job slowly rising up, step by step,” said Heejin, before humbly adding, “It’s thanks to the other LOONA members, who all found strength together, that we were able to make it this far.”

As for what their fellow LOONA members mean to them, Heejin shared, “They’re so precious to me. If I don’t see the other members for just one day, I miss them. That’s how deeply they’ve seeped into my everyday life.”

Chuu chimed in, “The place I feel the most comfortable is wherever the other members are. When I arrive at our dorm, I immediately feel relaxed.”




Source

@Orbit ​
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
So good to hear.

Those images are so pretty.
:nekolove:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
and this is why I care so much about Loona
 
  • Like
Reactions: Abeamus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread